SEC FORM 3 SEC Form 3
FORM 3 UNITED STATES SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549

INITIAL STATEMENT OF BENEFICIAL OWNERSHIP OF SECURITIES

Filed pursuant to Section 16(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934
or Section 30(h) of the Investment Company Act of 1940
 
OMB APPROVAL
OMB Number: 3235-0104
Estimated average burden
hours per response: 0.5
1. Name and Address of Reporting Person*
Gruskin Daniel

(Last) (First) (Middle)
C/O LOGICBIO THERAPEUTICS, INC.
65 HAYDEN AVE, FLOOR 2

(Street)
LEXINGTON MA 02421

(City) (State) (Zip)
2. Date of Event Requiring Statement (Month/Day/Year)
05/19/2021
3. Issuer Name and Ticker or Trading Symbol
LogicBio Therapeutics, Inc. [ LOGC ]
4. Relationship of Reporting Person(s) to Issuer
(Check all applicable)
Director 10% Owner
X Officer (give title below) Other (specify below)
Chief Medical Officer
5. If Amendment, Date of Original Filed (Month/Day/Year)
6. Individual or Joint/Group Filing (Check Applicable Line)
X Form filed by One Reporting Person
Form filed by More than One Reporting Person
Table I - Non-Derivative Securities Beneficially Owned
1. Title of Security (Instr. 4) 2. Amount of Securities Beneficially Owned (Instr. 4) 3. Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) (Instr. 5) 4. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership (Instr. 5)
Table II - Derivative Securities Beneficially Owned
(e.g., puts, calls, warrants, options, convertible securities)
1. Title of Derivative Security (Instr. 4) 2. Date Exercisable and Expiration Date (Month/Day/Year) 3. Title and Amount of Securities Underlying Derivative Security (Instr. 4) 4. Conversion or Exercise Price of Derivative Security 5. Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) (Instr. 5) 6. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership (Instr. 5)
Date Exercisable Expiration Date Title Amount or Number of Shares
Employee Stock Option (Right to buy) (1) 08/06/2030 Common Stock 85,000 7.92 D
Employee Stock Option (Right to buy) (2) 02/23/2031 Common Stock 155,701 7.76 D
Restricted Stock Units(3) (4) (4) Common Stock 4,798 0.00 D
Explanation of Responses:
1. The options were granted by the Issuer pursuant to its 2018 Equity Incentive Plan. The options will vest over four years: 25% of the options will vest on the August 6, 2021 with the remaining 75% vesting in equal monthly installments thereafter, subject to the reporting person's continued service with the Issuer on each vesting date.
2. The options were granted by the Issuer pursuant to its 2018 Equity Incentive Plan. The options will vest over four years: 25% of the options will vest on January 1, 2022 with the remaining 75% vesting in equal monthly installments thereafter, subject to the reporting person's continued service with the Issuer on each vesting date.
3. Each restricted stock unit ("RSU") represents a contingent right to receive one share of the Issuer's common stock.
4. The RSUs will fully vest on August 6, 2021, subject to the terms and conditions of the award and the Issuer's 2018 Equity Incentive Plan; provided, that if the reporting person's employment is terminated by the Issuer without "cause" or by the reporting person for "good reason" (as defined in the reporting person's employment agreement) prior to August 6, 2021, all such RSUs will vest on the date of termination.
Remarks:
/s/ Jonathan Quick, as Attorney-in-Fact 05/20/2021
** Signature of Reporting Person Date
Reminder: Report on a separate line for each class of securities beneficially owned directly or indirectly.
* If the form is filed by more than one reporting person, see Instruction 5 (b)(v).
** Intentional misstatements or omissions of facts constitute Federal Criminal Violations See 18 U.S.C. 1001 and 15 U.S.C. 78ff(a).
Note: File three copies of this Form, one of which must be manually signed. If space is insufficient, see Instruction 6 for procedure.
Persons who respond to the collection of information contained in this form are not required to respond unless the form displays a currently valid OMB Number.
LIMITED POWER OF ATTORNEY FOR SECTION 16 REPORTING OBLIGATIONS

	Know all by these presents, that the undersigned's hereby makes, constitutes
and appoints Frederic Chereau, Cecilia Jones, Andrea Paul and Jonathan Quick as
the undersigned's true and lawful attorney-in-fact, with full power and
authority as hereinafter described on behalf of and in the name, place and stead
of the undersigned to:

(1)	prepare, execute, acknowledge, deliver and file Forms 3, 4, and 5 (including
any amendments thereto) with respect to the securities of LogicBio Therapeutics,
Inc., a Delaware corporation (the "Company"), with the United States Securities
and Exchange Commission, any national securities exchanges and the Company, as
considered necessary or advisable under Section 16(a) of the Securities Exchange
Act of 1934 and the rules and regulations promulgated thereunder, as amended
from time to time (the "Exchange Act");

(2)	seek or obtain, as the undersigned's representative and on the undersigned's
behalf, information on transactions in the Company's securities from any third
party, including brokers, employee benefit plan administrators and trustees, and
the undersigned hereby authorizes any such person to release any such
information to the undersigned and approves and ratifies any such release of
information; and

(3)	perform any and all other acts which in the discretion of such
attorney-in-fact are necessary or desirable for and on behalf of the undersigned
in connection with the foregoing.

The undersigned acknowledges that:

(a)	this Power of Attorney authorizes, but does not require, such
attorney-in-fact to act in their discretion on information provided to such
attorney-in-fact without independent verification of such information;

(b)	any documents prepared and/or executed by such attorney-in-fact on behalf of
the undersigned pursuant to this Power of Attorney will be in such form and will
contain such information and disclosure as such attorney-in-fact, in his or her
discretion, deems necessary or desirable;

(c)	neither the Company nor such attorney-in-fact assumes (i) any liability for
the undersigned's responsibility to comply with the requirement of the Exchange
Act, (ii) any liability of the undersigned for any failure to comply with such
requirements, or (iii) any obligation or liability of the undersigned for profit
disgorgement under Section 16(b) of the Exchange Act; and

(d)	this Power of Attorney does not relieve the undersigned from responsibility
for compliance with the undersigned's obligations under the Exchange Act,
including without limitation the reporting requirements under Section 16 of the
Exchange Act.

The undersigned hereby gives and grants the foregoing attorney-in-fact full
power and authority to do and perform all and every act and thing whatsoever
requisite, necessary or appropriate to be done in and about the foregoing
matters as fully to all intents and purposes as the undersigned might or could
do if present, hereby ratifying all that such attorney-in-fact of, for and on
behalf of the undersigned, shall lawfully do or cause to be done by virtue of
this Power of Attorney.

This Power of Attorney shall remain in full force and effect until revoked by
the undersigned in a signed writing delivered to such attorney-in-fact.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the undersigned has caused this Power of Attorney to be
executed as of this 18th day of May, 2021.


/s/ Daniel Gruskin

Daniel Gruskin